Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Embellishment storage ideas

I keep all my little embellishments like brads & eyelets even my fibers and ribbons in little ziploc bags (the ones you find by the jewelry making section at Walmart) and they are on my own version of a clip it up in my scraproom, but if Im going to a crop I just grab some book rings and load each one up with ribbons, fibers etc.
-Trudi Wilbur, TPE design team

I store all of my buttons, beads, charms, eyelets, brads, etc in the little containers from the fishing department that have small compartments in them. I can stack them all easily on a shelf in one of my cabinets. I keep them seperated...one for buttons, one for charms, etc. I can then pull out all of my buttons at one time to choose what I want to use and then easily put it back when I am done.
-Robin Willis, TPE design team

No comments:

Post a Comment